JOIN THE OHS STUDENT COUNCIL FOR OUR BI-ANNUAL BLOOD DRIVE WITH THE AMERICAN RED CROSS!
This semester, the Fall Blood Drive will take place Tuesday, November 26th. The drive will run from 8:30AM-1:30PM. (More information will post in October 2019.)
BASIC INFORMATION FOR DONATING:
- Students, staff, and community members are welcome to donate!
- Any student who is 16 years of age and interested in donating, please see Ms. Pyle for the permission form. (You will NOT be allowed to donate if we don’t have this on file.)
- On the day of donation, please make sure you have done the following:
- Are well hydrated
- Have eaten a well balanced meal
- Provide a photo ID with your name, address, and birthdate.
*PLEASE NOTE: Students under the age of 15 are NOT eligibile to donate blood.