JOIN THE OHS STUDENT COUNCIL FOR OUR BI-ANNUAL BLOOD DRIVE WITH THE AMERICAN RED CROSS!
- Students, staff, and community members are welcome to donate!
- High School Students: Listen to the announcements, check your email next week, and pay attention during lunch. Student Council will have a table set up to register and a registration Google Form will be emailed.
- Any student who is 16 years of age and interested in donating, please see Ms. Pyle for the permission form. (You will NOT be allowed to donate if we don’t have this on file.)
- On the day of donation, please make sure you have done the following:
- Are well hydrated
- Have eaten a well balanced meal
- Provide a photo ID with your name, address, and birthdate.
*PLEASE NOTE: Students under the age of 15 are NOT eligibile to donate blood.