Skip to main content
- Student Council
- Tuesday, October 23rd:
- Donuts and Milk Social
- Come join us for donuts, milk, and a fun time!
- The fundraiser that was scheduled for Saturday, October 20th has been canceled. Please see the “News & Events” page or the STUCO Google Classroom. Thank you.
- Veteran’s Day Assembly: Friday, November 9th @ 10:00AM. Large Gym.
- Red Cross Blood Drive: Tuesday, November 20th @ 8:30AM-1:30PM. Small Gym.
- Thank you to everyone who helped with voting, ticket sales, dance set up/take down, etc. You all ROCK!
- A special thank you to Abby Finley who covered a handful of shifts, and offered help wherever necessary. Thanks, Abby!
- Thank you to everyone who attended the dance. Your support is greatly appreciated!
- Thank you to the STUCO Officers who put a great deal of time and effort into the homecoming court signs.
- Dutchman Sponsorship:
- Thank you to the following organizations for sponsoring our 2018-2019 OHS Windmill (Yearbook), and receiving the “Dutchman Sponsorship:”
- Wayne’s Pest Control
- Gerald Home Center
- Belloir Auto Service
- ShurFire Safety LLC
- The Ridge Church of Gerald
- Legends Bank
- Gottenstroeter Funeral Home