WHAT’S HAPPENING AT OHS?
Upcoming Events & Things to Know:
- Yearbooks are now on sale for a limited time! The price will increase throughout the school year, so don’t wait! See Mrs. Whelan to place your order now or order online!
- Student Council Members: Officer applications for the 2022-2023 School Year will be available outside of Ms. Pyle’s room (17), starting Tuesday, April 19th
- DECA and FCCLA Awards Dinner is May 10th
- Students—Don’t forget to pay your class dues to your class sponsors! Dues are $10 per school year or $40 total. Students can pay yearly or all at once. See the following class sponsor to make a payment or to check on payment status:
- 9th Grade: Ms. Pyle (Rm 17)
- 10th Grade: Ms. Daniel (Rm 41)
- 11th Grade: Mrs. Schoenfeld (Rm 6)
- 12th Grade: Mrs. Aubuchon (Rm 10)
- ALL Athletes: If you are playing a sport you need to make sure you stop by the Athletic Office and pay your fee if you haven’t done so already. See Mrs. Breese or Coach Okenfuss with any questions.
College Visits & Senior Information:
- The next Senior Meeting will be Friday, May 6th
Students can click the link below to get forms for parking at OHS for the 2021-2022 School Year.
OHS Pick-up and Drop-Off Map: