21-22 PTC Sign Up OHS
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT OHS?
Parent Teacher Conference Sign Ups
Click on the teacher’s highlighted name to sign up for parent teacher conferences.
21-22 PTC Sign Up OHS
Upcoming Events & Things to Know:
- PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES are October 27th and October 28th from 3:30 PM- 7:15 PM. Conferences are appointment only this year. Teachers should be reaching out soon on how to schedule a conference with them.
- For any students in quarantine or homebound, don’t forget to check your email and Google Classroom daily.
- Yearbooks are now on sale for $54! The price will increase throughout the school year, so don’t wait! See Mrs. Whelan to place your order now or order online!
- Wednesday, November 3rd FCCLA members who signed up will attend the FCCLA Regional Meeting in Sullivan
- Students who donated spare change during lunch helped FCCLA raise $99.54 this year for the Region 5 Charity, Audrey’s Fight!
- Drama Club’s spirit week kicks off the week of November 8th! The spirit days are:
- Art Club/National Art Honor Society meetings are every Tuesday from 3:30-5:30PM and Open Studio Days (open to everyone per Art Club member invited) will be the 3rd Thursday of every month from 3:30-5:30PM.
- Students—Don’t forget to pay your class dues to your class sponsors! Dues are $10 per school year or $40 total. Students can pay yearly or all at once. See the following class sponsor to make a payment or to check on payment status:
- 9th Grade: Ms. Pyle (Rm 17)
- 10th Grade: Ms. Daniel (Rm 41)
- 11th Grade: Mrs. Schoenfeld (Rm 6)
- 12th Grade: Mrs. Aubuchon (Rm 10)
- Winter sports practices start Monday, November 1st for students. Anyone who did not play a fall sport, stop by the Athletic Office to make sure your physical is up-to-date.
- ALL Athletes: If you are playing a sport you need to make sure you stop by the Athletic Office and pay your fee if you haven’t done so already. See Mrs. Breese or Coach Okenfuss with any questions.
College Visits & Senior Information:
- ALL Senior volleyball plays, stop in the Athletic Office to pick up your banners.
- The next Senior Meeting will be Friday, November 5th (Senior meetings are, usually, the first Friday of every month unless stated otherwise in the announcements)
- Seniors interested in selling raffle tickets can pick them up in the Athletic Office
Students can click the link below to get forms for parking at OHS for the 2021-2022 School Year.
OHS Pick-up and Drop-Off Map: