“LIGHTS. CAMERA. ACTION!”
FALL HOMECOMING 2019: Sept. 30th-Oct. 5th
Information for the 2019 fall homecoming is listed below. Please note the complete information may not be provided until closer to homecoming week:
- Monday, September 30th: “The Breakfast Club” (Pajama Day)
- Tuesday, October 1st: “Moana” (Tropical/Tourist Wear)
- Wednesday, October 2nd: “Dodgeball” (Athletic Attire)
- Thursday, October 3rd: “Batman v. Superman” (Hex Day)
- Friday, October 4th: “Lights. Camera. Action!” (Orange and Black Day)
The parade will take place the morning of Friday, October 4th. All clubs/organizations, fall sports, and student body classes are encouraged to develop a float of some sort that matches the theme of “Lights. Camera. Action!”
- Each class should get with their class sponsors for float details.
- Please have candy or goodies of some sort to pass out to the OES/OMS students on the parade route.
- Homecoming Court: It is your responsibility to obtain a vehicle and driver to transport you through the parade.
- The homecoming dance will be held on Saturday, October 5th.
- Tickets will go on sale Monday, September 23rd for $3.00. The cost will increase to $5.00 the night of the dance.
- All students who plan to bring an outside date MUST have a completed guest form submitted to the office BEFORE Friday, October 4th. Guests without a guest form will not be permitted into the dance.
**Please dress appropriately—this is a SEMI-FORMAL dance. Students are encouraged to dress nicely: dresses, shirt and tie/bowtie, slacks, jeans w/o holes, etc. If you have any questions, see Ms. Pyle in RM 17.